Radeons

~Darkseeker~

Fully Optimized
Sapphire and ASUS are both great manufacturers. XFX is hit or miss. Some of their cards are good, others are total garbage. There's really no way to tell either, because they change things constantly.

I'd go with the ASUS because it's cheaper and because they tend to have slightly better build quality.

I'm a total Asus fanboy, all of their products seem to be pure gold. My Asus monitor: Still going strong and looking beautiful. Asus mobo: works like a dream with far more functionality than I expected, especially at the price. Asus video cards: Never heard a complaint about them.

i had a look at some NVIDIA stuff and it seems im just paying more for the same specifications

so, ASUS would be the better choice? i already have an ASUS mobo which seems to have fairly impeccable build quality.

also, just to throw it out there, i may be using dual monitors after a bit, would the ASUS card (has 1 of each connection type) be able to support that?

i had a look at some NVIDIA stuff and it seems im just paying more for the same specifications

so, ASUS would be the better choice? i already have an ASUS mobo which seems to have fairly impeccable build quality.

also, just to throw it out there, i may be using dual monitors after a bit, would the ASUS card (has 1 of each connection type) be able to support that?

I'm running three monitors on my 5770. Just use adapters if you need to.

Back
Top Bottom