Quick / Random Question with wall mounting

Luke_Uk_Baggy

In Runtime
Hi all,

Havent really wall mounted any monitors before.

I have a 60" space (width ways) to put my monitor on, which is along a shelf which is pretty small, so I would like to wall mount my monitor(s)

I have a 24" LCD screen ordered, with another one in a few months. It looks pretty flat, but has a little stand at the bottom (which i could probably get off).

I dont think it is ''wall mountable'' but I would still like to put it up there, as my shelf is fairly thin. Anyone gimme a few hints or tips if it is possible or who have done the same thing? Can you just put some sort of brackets up and rest it on brackets? or is there a kit out there?

Cheers guys.

Fair enough.

I dont know how much im going to get for £150 - getting a 24" screen with 2ms response time, but if its pretty standard, thats ok, ill just wait till it comes and I can get my hands on it.

EDIT: Btw - would you have posted this in the Modding Section, or here? Just wondering :p

ummm I think here is more appropriate.

Google the model # of the monitor and find out what VESA standard it uses. Its probably 100mm, but I've seen quite a few that were different.

Back
Top Bottom