quad for xmas

Yes, that is one of the few Intel boards that is designed for overclocking. It's the BadAxe 2's successor.

Anyway, I'll be running a Maximus and Q6600 G0 after Christmas, so I'll let you know how it goes.

whatever happened to the old christmas where people didnt get 1000$ worth of stuff :rolleyes: seriously, a Q6600\Asus Maximus for x-mas? i dont care how rich you are thats just too much.

i wouldnt want a computer made from gifts from people, it just inst the same, not really yours.

im talking to compman. he says he has BOTH the Q6600/Asus Maximus under the tree :rolleyes: i dont get anything like that for christmas, dont want to. i always feel bad before christmas, my parents spend so much money for a holiday that wasnt supposed to be about spending money.

im talking to compman. he says he has BOTH the Q6600/Asus Maximus under the tree :rolleyes: i dont get anything like that for christmas, dont want to. i always feel bad before christmas, my parents spend so much money for a holiday that wasnt supposed to be about spending money.

I feel bad watching my bank account go down for the holidays. So far I've spent almost 2K and I've got to finish thursday here. But hey if his parents couldn't afford what they put him under the tree he wouldn't have got it.

Why would you feel bad for them there not obligated to get anything for him. What he asks for is what he asks for. If he gets it or not thats another story.

Besides that combo isn't worth more than what $575-625? What if he's a only child or his parents make decent money? Everyones Xmas budget is different. I know your not a only child so you have to figure your parents are going to split things up between you guys. Think you were talking about a monitor and a few other things. Lets say $300. And you have a older brother so say they spend $300 on him take him out of the equation thats $600 for you.

I mean damn you know my Mom got me a $1300 TV for Xmas and that was just a early present. Do I feel bad? Not really cause $1300 to her is like $100 to me. Besides I offered to send some cash up and her reply was like hey its on its way.

You shouldn't quote someone on how much something is. Everyones budget is different. What he got may seem like a lot to you but to them it may seem like buying a pack of gum.

BTW to CompMan like everyone said its not certain you'll get a G0 stepping. You should since they have been out for a while now but you never know. If you wanted a G0 for sure you can google them and get them from one site. I'd link it but I must have deleted that bookmark.

Well my mom and dad are divorced. My dad lives like an hr away and I go up there every other weekend. My mom re married when i was like 5, and my step dad owns his own printing company and makes a good deal of money. He works hard for his money, but we live in a nice house and have ALOT of nice things.

I don't think I'm spoiled because I help around the house alot with projects, for example my whole back yard has EP-Henry around it and patios, me and my step dad did most of it ourselves except for the pool.

Also we have two Home Theater systems, (in the ceiling speakers, plasmas) which we also set up ourselves. (All hidden behind the wall and use a RF remote.

So yes we have alot of things, but I help with alot of them. My dad doesn't make that much money but still modest, he's getting me a 8800GT.

okay now that I gave you a history lesson on my life.................

I HOPE I GET A G0!!

If you take the quoted model number and look up the G0 on the Intel site then you'll find they are the same, pretty poor info given on the newegg site though.

eggit4.jpg

adwg7.jpg

Q6600 G0 page at Intel

might have been a tad premature with that lmao

It seems the Box order code is the same for both G0 and B3 :(

Mate, honestly, I think you'd have to have the worst luck in the world to get a B3 at this stage, also you could return it and specify a G0 I guess if it does turn out to be a B3.

ad2jz9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom