okay lets say that you set up a quad crossfire with 4870s
just because you want a badass gaming pc
and you had to choose a display
with that much horsepower under the hood
you could run it on a 24" LCD at 1680 x 1050 wit like no glitches at all
right?
so what about a 30" LCD at 2500 x 1600
with crysis on the either screen and Anti Aliasing cranked waaaaayyyy up there

now wouldnt that graphical horse power last for more then 4 years? and keep up with the most demanding games that will hit the market?

It completely depends on the driver support. You should be fine running current games at those resolutions. But I wouldn't go ahead and say it would last you more than 4 years. There is a lot of progression in the technology world.

ya id agree with rohan on that one, in 4 years im sure that cytek will release something almost real life looking if not actually real looking or some other company. I dont remember where i read this but i think it was on cnet last year but i think dell and some other company are working on an 80 core cpu and well we are currently in the 4 core stage and they put a completion date on that cpu and it was 5 years so only God knows what will happen

ya id agree with rohan on that one, in 4 years im sure that cytek will release something almost real life looking if not actually real looking or some other company. I dont remember where i read this but i think it was on cnet last year but i think dell and some other company are working on an 80 core cpu and well we are currently in the 4 core stage and they put a completion date on that cpu and it was 5 years so only God knows what will happen

an 80 core cpu?
wow
what would you do with all of those core besides folding?

Back
Top Bottom