PS2 question

Wait a second... Why do you want to do this? The only connection I know of is an X-Port which is basically letting you use your computer hard drive as a huge memory card. Otherwise, I really see no reason to hook it up.

LOL Jamxx yes there is alot of point. FURGY i have mine hooked up sometimes, here i have a FX 5200 PersonalCinema Edition and thats how i do it, you can record the video, better picture, and not just that you can press ALT + SHIFT so when you play the ps2 you dont have to keep turning towards your pc its really cool

Yes, he fx5200 is only about £25 isn't it? Cool....Do u connect it with a pci slot?

I believe that the FX 5200 Cinema Edition that he is talking about is about $60 - 80 bucks US dollars... Isn't that about 52 - 67 euros over there nowadays? I don't keep track with currency conversions... Personally, I use a Pinnacle PCTV for my video capture (my computer has cable TV and a PS2 hooked into it through that) which works extremely well for me. The resolution on it obviously isn't as good as a normal television, and capturing (recording) with a high level of resolution can make your computer run SLOWLY... If your computer isn't top-notch, that is. :D

By the way, I didn't understand your first question correctly I don't think... You meant for playing your PS2 on your computer instead of a TV, right? Sorry, I thought you meant for data transfer or something random like that... and if it so happens that you did in fact mean that, then the X-Port is still the only way that I know of.

By the way, xx cobra xx, besides the above connections mentioned, what are the other possible ones? I'm interested now... Sorry, but I didn't know there were other things you could do with it! :D

if you have a tv tuner/capture card, you can do wonders, connect dvd player, vcr player, ps2, everything if you use a/v cable or s-video which is better than a/v, but a lot of things are a/v.

Back
Top Bottom