protection

ringtemek

Daemon Poster
Does anybody know any free or paid version of virus, spyware, firewall, registry cleaner, anti spam, etc made by microsoft

Couldn't tell ya.

It's not from Microsoft, but I would recommend using CCleaner.
CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware! :)

ccleaner! yeah that would do better than anything microsoft has produced just look at how they mesed up defrag.

what do you people think the best internet security suite is

Good question man. I actually was looking into that myself. I was looking into the AVG Internet Security suite, looks pretty awesome. But I am still researching to see what the best option is. Maybe someone here will have some better recommendations.

I hear Avast and Comodo make some nice products along with AVG.

I've only used AVG Free. Combined with using Ad-Aware, Spybot S&D, and CCleaner, my machine is running good and virus free.

Back
Top Bottom