Problems after using tweaks

Jerry1

Baseband Member
Well, I got this problem after using a tweak program called GameGain. After that I restart my computer as it says so and the whole thing went wrong.

1st problem: (IM using WINXP)In the Display Properties where u could set the fade and scroll effect is disable, like, I could not uncheck the tick and could not select either scroll or fade.

2nd problem: About the explorer.exe and iexplore.exe problem. So, I browse internet after renewing my users(as it is messed up) then I saw that when the taskbar groups my multiple internet explorer, instead of Internet Explorer it became Windows Explorer plus when I open My computer it group together too. I saw in my Task Manager that there is no iexplore.exe process in it. While I guess it mixed together.

Anyone could help me fix this problem or make me a registry file to change it ?? Thanks. :)

Certainly can't make you a regestry file to sort it out! :D

However, from what I've seen it looks like Windows is seriously wrong somehow. I would recommend just whiping it and starting it again. Either that or if you don't want to loose your files or can't back them up then just Reinstall using the CD but don't Format.

Was this dl tweak XP compatible,did you dl the right version?
What did dxdiag have to say ?
Do you really think you need this "tweak"
:confused:

Yes, it has selection of all windows n I chose Windows XP, well theres a restore button but its useless. I wanted to use it cause my game Halo is running slow.

Hey, I finally fix those problems by System Restoring .. Phew thank goodness . :D :p :)

Back
Top Bottom