And problems with this?

Why you gettin that crossfire mobo, they are now making better crossfire mobos with better chipsets. Also, that graphics card is agp, you need pci express if you're going with that mobo, i suggest a new mobo and graphics card.

Im not a "hardcore" gamer...I love games but nothing major..I AM on a budget, and if you can find me a better mobo for around the same price i am open to suggestions. Thank you for noticing the agp.

I would go with the nforce 4 ultra chipset, proven to be fast and reliable, the ati chipset not too much.

burton_o6 said:
Im not a "hardcore" gamer...I love games but nothing major..I AM on a budget, and if you can find me a better mobo for around the same price i am open to suggestions. Thank you for noticing the agp.

Might I advise against the raptor harddrive then? Since you say you don't exactly need something really hardcore, you might as well save yourself some valuable money and get something different. (7200rpm preferably) edit - didnt see the other HDD, just stick with that one, or if you were looking for a RAID setup go with two smaller 7200rpm HDDs. Also is it really necessary to buy a floppy disk drive? those are so out dated.

BigLu said:
I would go with the nforce 4 ultra chipset, proven to be fast and reliable, the ati chipset not too much.

Under ALL circumstances, NEVER use Nforce chipsets and crossfire ATIs

The Xpress 200 is mde for Crossfire.
Burton, you are fine

i am getting the raptor for possible server tasks...I still need a new gcard though. He is right it is agp, and there is no agp slot on the board

how about this one?ATI card

Back
Top Bottom