Printer Problems (ioerror)

BrianS

In Runtime
I'm not really sure where this post should be categorized so I guess maybe it should be here. I am running WinXP Pro SP2 fully updated, and printing on a Konica Minolta Biz Hub C250 printer. Everything prints fine except for when I am using Adobe Illustrator. The page I try to print will print perfectly, but then I will get a second page after every page I want to print reading the following:

ERROR: ioerror
OFFENDING COMMAND: status

STACK:

(PIAIHN+ArialMT*1)
/PIAIHN+ArialMT*1
/Font
/PIAIHN+ArialMT*1

I am obviously guessing something is wrong with the Arial font and it has something to do with an input/output setting, but beyond that I am at a loss for words. I called KM's tech support and they are planning on sending a tech out but that won't be for 3 more days. They said that since I can print, what I want, I can wait a couple days. Unfortunately, I print about 500 sheets of paper a day from Illustrator and with each BW costing $.03 and color being $.09, you can easily imagine that printing an extra 500 extra copies will add up in price.

Any ideas?

Have you tried reinstalling the printer as the driver could be corrupt, also could be a faulty cable.

Back
Top Bottom