possible to hide your ip address from file sharing?

battersup

Baseband Member
is it possible to hife your ip address for file sharing? i know that the older kazaa had an "ip blocker" but it could of just been bullshit, seems to me it is, oh well not like i got anything to worry about anyawy file sharing is legal in canada right now anyway lol, hopefully it stays that way 4 a while

File sharing is legal everywhere. Anyway, a firewall or proxy would make your IP address appear as something else.

spank_fusion said:
File sharing is legal everywhere. Anyway, a firewall or proxy would make your IP address appear as something else.

i ment music file sharing...

spank_fusion said:
Music file sharing is legal, too.

music sharing is legal everywhere haven't you heard about people getting sued in the u.s. for violating copyright laws

Once again, the same mentality. Maybe this is what RIAA wants? Anyway, music sharing is perfectly legal AS LONG AS you own an original. If I own a particular album, I can make as many copies as I please, and I can send it to anyone who already has a legal copy. It's when people don't own the original that it becomes illegal.

spank_fusion said:

anyways about wat u sed b4 about a firewall turning your ip into something else, would that make your ip untracable?

omg, its your Proxy Nothing else, you can change it.

File shareing is not illegal, dont you think it would be shut down or ready, well anyway, its not wrong ti file share, its wrong to download pirated films, that all.

anyway, dont get scared.

xx cobra xx said:
omg, its your Proxy Nothing else, you can change it.

File shareing is not illegal, dont you think it would be shut down or ready, well anyway, its not wrong ti file share, its wrong to download pirated films, that all.

anyway, dont get scared.

who said i was scared? i was just wondering if it was possible to hide your ip address because kazaa the older version claimed it could, and again in the u.s. they are suing people for music piracy (file sharing) so its obviously not just films and when i say file sharing i mean swapping music and its illegal in the states, and btw they have been trying to shut down file sharing (music file sharing) for a while so its not that easy they are still trying to shut it down in canada

Back
Top Bottom