Please take a look at this

Like alvino said, make sure its the latest revision of the 3500, the Venice core w/ SSE3, otherwise overclocking won't get you very far.

try to get the 2x512mb ram that Corolla suggest cause it will make a lot of difference since its dual channel also u might want to get a DFI motherboard yes asus is good at overclocking but its low voltages limit it whereas DFI has plenty also get a slightly better power supply 500w should be fine and u might want to get a diff brand vid card evga or bfg would be much better, yes this will cost a bit more but in the long run its well worth it

Hi to all,,,
Thank you very much for your suggestions...
Now about the memory, if you look at my first post it says this
I have all the other stuff (SoundCard,DVD burner,1x512MB MEM.)
So I will have 1GB of RAM...And about the Corsair brand...I've chosen that one because my current one is the exact same one and it runs great, so I'll just get that...
About the Motherboard, Well- like I said I'm on low budget, so can't pay anymore than about 100 for Mobo... :(
The Video Card..- I picked that one because it comes overclocked and it has better clock speeds than the other ones (Evga,Leadtek) Now,...Could anyone please suggest a videocard that is at least as good as the one i picked and it's around $200...If you find some I'll be glad to buy it...
Thx for tellin me that "VENICE" is better than the "ClawHammer"...I actually chose the ClawHammer because it only sounds cooler :D
And the PSu- It's NOT all about the Wattage , It's all about the Amperage...
The one I chose got +12V1@18A, +12V2@18A

Thx 4 ALL UR REPLIES !

Yeah, and those amperages aren't high at all. Now that you bring that up I definitely wouldn't get that PSU. I'd get one with at least a 20 amp 12 volt rail. Especially with that video card, you won't regret it. When I got my 6600GT about 2 weeks after I got it my PSU died because it was 450 watt with an 18 amp 12 volt rail. Now, it wasn't a good power supply either, but the one I have now has a 34 amp 12 volt rail.

Make sure your current memory has the exact same CAS latency as the kind you're getting. But if you have that EXACT same kind then you're good to go!

EDIT: Just noticed that your PSU has 2 12 volt rails. In that case, I suppose you are good to go. I know nothing about dual rails, though.

i would go with radeon, bcuz if u wanna upgrade when u have crossfire u dont have to upgrade both cards.

Back
Top Bottom