playstation and computer

http://www.ngemu.com/

Go root around there for awhile. Everything you'll ever need for emulation. ROMS's you'll have to search for on your own though - or play straight from the disc with some of the better PSX emulators (I recommend PSXEmu).

why would you want to though? I'd rather play playstation games on my 36" tv than my 19" monitor.

Tommy Boy said:
why would you want to though? I'd rather play playstation games on my 36" tv than my 19" monitor.

lol, I'd preferably play them on my 21" monitor than my 17" (I think) TV :D
most likely he doesn't own a playstation and is getting the games from the internet, but that isn't really our business anymore.

no i actually do own a playstation that gets played on a 34" HDTV with surrond sound...and thats down in my finished basement..upstaired i have a plasma hung on the wall with a denon reciever and speakers in the ceiling and a subwoofer in the wall... and the reciever is hidden in a closet and we have a $800pronto remote that is RF

so f*** u

Wow you guys are stupid. WHO CARES WHAT IS BETTER?!?!?! I mean damn, just tell him how to play on his computer. That's what he wants to do. Downlaod PSX emulator, search it. It's difficult and if you dont have the exact game or console, it's illegal after 24hours.

You need more than just an emulator. You need a PSX Bios and a bunch of plugins if you want anything good. Search Google for "Pete's Plugins" or something similar. Those are the best I have found. ePSXe is also the best emulator around, in my opinion.

You can always get an image of the games using CloneCD this way you can make your own ROM. Finding them will likely be a pain in the ass, and will take awhile to download.

Back
Top Bottom