Plasystation3 Will Suck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wont be convinced until the actual ps3 is released, im sure they would be well aware of the fact that putting in two 6800s wont work.

and i also have learned never to trust something from a one-sided website, whether it be xbox or ps.

they arent doing the dual 6800s. one 7800gtx. Which is already available on PCs now. And if you do a google search for Ps3 gpu, you will find many articles about it. The ps3 will be outdated the 1st day it comes out. 360 wont be outdated until late 06 ;)

Now, let's not start one of these. This is a stupid thread in my opinion. There are many other factors that can determine which console is "better", and really what it comes down to is personal opinion.

By the way, it's "Playstation 3" not "Plasystation 3". ;)

Honestly, let's see when it comes out. WHo knows what tricks sony has up their sleeves. I am diggin that xbox360 right now tho, but the Pplaystation3 looks pretty pimp too. I might have to get both.

Ok, i havent looked at it, but it said, that its like team.xbox or something. Reguardless its an xbox site. so yeah xbox will own anythin on their site.

Just because they're dedicated to the Xbox doesn't mean they're biased towards it. Unlike some sites and some people, they're actually open minded. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom