ping issues

Ping is mostly due to your connection to the internet and has little to do with your hardware. How do you connect to the internet?

ping, or latency, is the delay in signal between entering a command, and the receiving entity acknowledging your command. This is either due to:

1. your network adapter

2. an overload of traffic on your network

3. Internet speed is insufficient for the game/app you are using.

4. you are being bottlenecked and only minute amounts of your bandwidth is being used by you, the rest is being used by another device on your network.

I had the same problem, I went to a hard line. its just the nature of the beast being wireless, its alot of information to be sent gaming online.

no its just a fualty card. im running the same wireless on my game rig (specs in sig) and i never lag less someone hits power to modem or something. but we pluged this comp in and its lag free so just got to get that thing replaced.

I still don't know that I'd blame the card. Could be a multitude of things ranging from drivers to outside interfereance like phones, microwaves or even some electrical wiring disrupting the signal in that location that isn't as intense for your gaming rig.

the comp its in is sitting right next to mine that has the same card in it and mine works perfect no ping issues his is like a rollercoster. and i already checked the drivers, thats what i went after first.

ok now im realy confused i took the card out of mine and put it in the one we tought was lagging and its still doing it. could it be a bad mobo or something? or can someone do like remote access and check drivers since i cant figure it out???

could the card be made to only work on win 7? since its not a driver issue

Back
Top Bottom