Phenom II x6

foothead

Omnicide now.
Anyone have some info on the 1035T? Am I safe in assuming that it is the same chip as the higher models, just with a lower clock speed (and possibly a lower binned chip)? Also, any confirmation that it is compatible with 790fx without performance loss? I was thinking that one of these would be a worthy successor to my 955.

Edit: sorry, I accidentally posted in the wrong section. If a mod could move it for me, it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I just realized something about these CPUs... They are the T1000 series. I wonder if amd did that on purpose. I really hope they have a T1000 model out soon. I would so buy it.

there supposed to be released the 26tho f this moth 3 days i guess on amazon theres no more to preorder

The T1090 looks really awesome, but I am not willing to spend $300 just to add two more cores. I was hoping one of the lower end ones would be a BE.

I would get a locked multi one and OC it intel style, but I can only get my fsb to like 240 MHz stable.

Darn. I guess I will have to wait and see then. Getting the x6 would only be reasonable for me if I could get its clock speed to match my 955, since I mostly use it for gaming, and iirc most are only threaded to two or four cores.

Back
Top Bottom