PC Speed?

clo221

Beta member
What is the quickest way to increase my pc response time, without downloading new software? I already have ad-aware, avg free and registry mechanic.

Also Disck cleanup, Start<All Programs<Accsessories<System Tools<Disk Cleanup

clo221 said:
What is the quickest way to increase my pc response time, without downloading new software? I already have ad-aware, avg free and registry mechanic.

there is also some other things as well you can do...

start/ run/ regedit/hkey_current user/ control panel/ desktop

now on the window on the right, look for menu show delay , right click it and modify, change it to 25, that speeds up window delay.

now in the same window/ look for wait to killapp timout/ modify/ change to 10000.

also in the same window, look for hungapp timeout / change to 500

and for faster boot do this:

right click my computer / properties / advanced tab / where it say's start up and recovery / settings button / now in the two little windows that have a 30 / change both of them to a 3..then apply

now reboot and your set..

~mr mixx~ said:
there is also some other things as well you can do...

start/ run/ regedit/hkey_current user/ control panel/ desktop

now on the window on the right, look for menu show delay , right click it and modify, change it to 25, that speeds up window delay.

now in the same window/ look for wait to killapp timout/ modify/ change to 10000.

also in the same window, look for hungapp timeout / change to 500

and for faster boot do this:

right click my computer / properties / advanced tab / where it say's start up and recovery / settings button / now in the two little windows that have a 30 / change both of them to a 3..then apply

now reboot and your set..

Man, thanks for those, they great!

Back
Top Bottom