Which PC Gaming Company Would You Choose?

The Dell Inspiron XPS M1710 Gaming Notebook is even better. :D It's equipped with the Intel Core Duo T2600, up to 4gb of DDR2 RAM and a nVIDIA GeForce Go 7900 GS 256mb or GeForce Go 7900 GTX 512mb. Insane...it looks hella nice too. :D Too bad it'll cost you a fortune. :(

Isnt he talking about desktops? Oh well, either way, I had no idea that existed. You should hook me up with a link :D

I'll take the Falcon over the Dell anyday, not because they're 'Dell' but because Falcon offers the Ageia PhysX PPU. That there folks, is a chip to be reckoned with. ;)

ArrizX said:
Isnt he talking about desktops? Oh well, either way, I had no idea that existed. You should hook me up with a link :D

http://www1.us.dell.com/content/pro...aspx/xpsnb_m1710?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=mn

GenoXide said:
I'll take the Falcon over the Dell anyday, not because they're 'Dell' but because Falcon offers the Ageia PhysX PPU. That there folks, is a chip to be reckoned with.
Dude, okay...no need to keep saying that. We all know you like Falcon Northwest and the fact that they have the Ageia PhysX PPU. Sheesh...:rolleyes:

ArrizX said:
I dont even know what a PPU is... Lol

Physics Processing Unit. Currently, it's your CPU's Vector Units that do all the physics calculations, now the PPU does all of it, which lets your CPU have less to handle on physics and lets it concentrate it's work somewhere else.

alvino said:
Physics Processing Unit. Currently, it's your CPU's Vector Units that do all the physics calculations, now the PPU does all of it, which lets your CPU have less to handle on physics and lets it concentrate it's work somewhere else.

So.. Basicly, its like a GPU, on your CPU, that deals with not graphics, but the physicls engines. So it handles the game engines its self I guess?

Awesome :D

Back
Top Bottom