PC Combaitable Help.

Iameggman

Beta member
Shopping Basket - Novatech.co.uk

These are the components I will be going to order later on today. But as a first timer, I cannot help but feel nervous before ordering It. So could you guys help me out but by giving me a positive that they will work together?

I'll be very grateful to get this off my chest so I can fully focus on my exams and also get back to some gaming. Thanks!

God sake, lol. I'll send you my word document with all the links, I'm lightly confident that they all do work with each other but I'm just making sure before I order. Because I was going to phone order them, but I'd rather just do It normally. View attachment my new pc.txt I did try and send you a Word one but It kept saying Invalid file. So I sent a notepad one with the links pasted.

I can definitely see what you said about the Novatech Barebone Bundle. I think it might need so much to students. Truly inspirational for me, I utilize the applications you discussed here.

I would say yes. 8GB of RAM is good for most people. Bare minimum I would use in a 64 bit system is 4GB.

sorry I was buying at work... working xD

OhSnap has pretty bunch beaten me to it, but yeah that should all work find together. The main things that throw up issues in compatibility is motherboards, RAM and CPUs, which obviously has already been matched for you in the bundle.

Should be a beast, might wanna throw in an AM cooler if you plan to overclock it, Ivy Bridge are a little... sunnier than Sandies.

Back
Top Bottom