is this pc any good for all the games out today

sfxhewitt

In Runtime
i wanna no if this pc is good enough to play the games out today an some future games ?

Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 processor. 2Gb DDR2 RAM. 320Gb SATA hard drive. 22in widecsreen LCD flat panel monitor with 5m response rate. 18 DVD +/- RW double-layer. 2x320Mb PCI-E nVidia Inno3D GeForce 8800GTS SLI graphics. 52-in-1 flash card drive. Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium. Philips MMS460 speaker system 5.1. Black aluminium case. ZOOSTORM

Of corse not. Because they obviously develop games that are soo demanding, a user with a top of the line gaming pc will not be able to play them.

Now, I wouldn't say the next four years. With the way things are booming right now the 7 series (which came out last year mind you) is starting to fade out. But that will play all the current games nicely.

The only problem I see with the build is the graphics cards. You want a 22inch monitor that most likely has a 1680X1050 Resolution. The 320meg version may stuggle a bit vs the 640meg version. Unless you plan on not running the native resolution and plan to run it at a slightly lower resolution then the 320's will be fine.

I know your thinking 2X320 is 640 but your Vram is only 320Megs even though you have 2 cards.

its a package so i cant change it its out of my littlewoods catologe because i dont have the cash to buy one lol

its a package so i cant change it its out of my littlewoods catologe because i dont have the cash to buy one lol

You should be alright for most games. I only noticed about a 7fps drop in Bioshock running 1600X1200 on a test. I normally run 1280X1024. They normally say its best to go with more Vram the bigger the resolution but you should be alright in most games. A few require 512mb Vram and will run like crap though.

Back
Top Bottom