parts

burton_o61

Daemon Poster
I am going off to college next fall, so i will be building my first BRAND NEW computer..I have built computers out of old hard ware, and spare parts, with no problems...But i have never bought any hardware brand new.. I am wondering where is the CHEAPEST place to get the hardware.

tigerdirect.com?
pcdirect.com?
newegg.com?
pricewatch.com?

i know there is many more...but i dont wanna get ripped off...i have a hard time deciding on my case..I want a full size for room..I want lots of air flow ofcourse..But i also want style. i have read reviews on alot of cases that i thought looked nice and looked roomy..But alot of ppl said they were flimsy or that the front panels would break. so im really trying to find a good buy

Okay, why is this in the gallery section?

I'd do my shopping at newegg.

And for the case I'd look into Antec, Thermaltake and Lian Li.

I'd go with newegg or tigerdirect, I've ordered from those two places before and have had no problems, and the prices were comparable to anything.
as for the cases and your cooling concerns, just look for a case that has provisions for maybe 2 80mm fans in the rear or 1 120mm would be even better since it flows more air at lower speeds which makes it quieter, same for the front. Antec, Coolermaster, Thermaltake, Aspire, Lian Li, there are a lot that are good. If you look on newegg they have user reviews of the products, read those and it'll give you some idea of what it's like.

Back
Top Bottom