Overclocking Vid Card

Ð88

Fully Optimized
Does anyone know what good settings are for a GeForce 6600GT? I'm talking about everything such as driver version and core/memory clock.

Right now I my settings are 345/645 with the computer configuration in my sig. On 3DMark03 I'm getting a score of 6042.

I know I can get a lot better score than this but I want some sort of guidelines as to what I should be aiming for (as far as limits go). Should memory clock be a lot higher than core clock? Can I overclock a lot higher than what its at now?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Distortion88 said:
Does anyone know what good settings are for a GeForce 6600GT? I'm talking about everything such as driver version and core/memory clock.

Right now I my settings are 345/645 with the computer configuration in my sig. On 3DMark03 I'm getting a score of 6042.

I know I can get a lot better score than this but I want some sort of guidelines as to what I should be aiming for (as far as limits go). Should memory clock be a lot higher than core clock? Can I overclock a lot higher than what its at now?

Thanks in advance for the help.

USUALLY the newer the drivers the better.

And just oc it until u get artifacts or the screen starts to freeze etc. When this starts to happen turn down the core and memory clock by 5-10 mhz and it's going to be good.

Alright I got my overclocking done with some figuring out on my own. I used 3dMark03 to test it again. My initial settings were higher as there wasnt any artifacting in the test but I ended up having to lower it after because BF2 had some artifacting in it.
So the final clock is at 563/1140. I was hoping for a little better score in 3dMark03. I got a score of 7100.

Back
Top Bottom