OMG I CANT BELIEVE i DID THAT!! HELP PLZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes you can get it bak lmao,
www.ozcomputers.co.uk

Email him, he does this thing for a living.

Initial Inspection
FREE
Software Tidy & Tune Up
£10
Install Windows / System Recovery
£35

Driver Installation (Customer supplied)

£5
Driver Installation (Disks not supplied)
£10
Replace CD-ROM
£30
Replace PSU (300Watt ATX)
£30
Device Set-up Printer/Scanner/Camera
From £10
Data Recovery
From £45
Backup System to CD
From £20
Internet Driver Search
£10
Program Installation
£10

Read that from his site or look at the bottom he can do this over the internet or email him.

Good luk

okay i accidently deleted it without knowing i did then i emptied recycle bin then i realized hmm time for a defrag so i defraged and then the next day i thought hmmm i gotta edit my mix then i realized i deleted it and im like FE......................CK

how can u guess by my name that i dont live in the U.K

I dont have the money to get a pro to do it plus its probably not worth it

its not life threatningly/savingly inportant but it would be ALOT better

thanks anywayz to all

I don't think it would be worth recovering anyway why not just make a special foler you know where you keep all your stuff for that mix and then we your gonna delete check the bin THEN delete and backup! i learned that since i'm 56K and i can't just download everything

RAFDOG said:
OKAY okay
I need to know how to recover deleted files if that is possible
I need to edit stuff out of a mix i made (music mix) and i use traktor Dj and the file needed so traktor can play it i accidently deleted it

I have the mp3s but there not editable in the way i want

does any1 know how to recover deleted files PLZ PLZ PLZ i neeed this
Dave plz man can u help and others plz plz plz

Yes you can recover your deleted files but its not free. You have to buy data recovery software. I have used one such data recovery software named Stellar Phoenix FAT & NTFS . It will recover your lost files even you have defragmented your drive. Download the demo version from http://www.stellarinfo.com/partition-recovery.htm
Demo version will show you the recovered data and you have to buy the software to save your recovered files.

Its going to work well. All you have to do is to try the software

Best of Luck

AZ91 said:
Yes you can recover your deleted files but its not free. You have to buy data recovery software. I have used one such data recovery software named Stellar Phoenix FAT & NTFS . It will recover your lost files even you have defragmented your drive. Download the demo version from http://www.stellarinfo.com/partition-recovery.htm
Demo version will show you the recovered data and you have to buy the software to save your recovered files.

Its going to work well. All you have to do is to try the software

Best of Luck

You do realize this thread is over a year old, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom