okay think this is all for my new machine. check it!

Quantum Flux

In Runtime
Well ive made my final choices on parts for my new machine. I know people ask yous to do this all the time but i personaly like checking ppls packs out, so i hope you'll all do too.

just wana check i got good stuff and havent 4got anything, although im aware i dont yet have an optical drive.

thx.

http://pugdog007.freewebspace.com

Hey
From what i see, thats a pretty good computer
I myself need an update, my processor is getting old anyways, only 2.66 ghz and about 20 more gigabytes of storage left, graphics card is aging too ...
:(

that looks a fair monster! only 2.1 speakers though? your obviously into computers a fair bit!.. and not shy with money! get some 5.1's! :D (and i assume your using motherboards sound)

dam good regardless!

Hey man that is a really nice setup, I will post mine later I also plan to upgrade my computer a bit, the thing i really liked about your setup is the rapters those are really tight. I wish I had that kind of cash though!

thanks. I have been saving a big wad of cash for a while for this. unfortunetley, i need the system for video editing, so its gota be fast. i hope to save 20% overall by shopping at the computer fair.

Back
Top Bottom