OCZ's NIA grounding

GibsonSGKing

Daemon Poster
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826100006

OK, I'm gonna give it a go when I get enough money. My only concern is that people complain that it's pretty sensitive to interference. Namely, if you're sitting close to any chargers or any AC/DC converters, it picks up a lot of interference. So if I bought one, do you think I could somehow shield the cable so it didn't pick up the interference? I sit within 5 feet of a power strip with a bunch of chargers and stuff in it, which shouldn't cause interference, but might. Thoughts?

I don't think that would create a significant amount of interference...

I was just reading reviews for that though, and I think this one is worth sharing: (this was posted by a person named "O B 1")

Pros: Really interesting device and idea. I had a gift card to use and decided to get this little item. I wasn't expecting much, but it actually works quite well. You need to be patient with the device as it needs to be trained and takes time getting used to. Fun to try it with a first person shooter like TF2, though admitedly the situation is not ideal for this device.

Cons: I had a friend who wanted to try out the device and he couldn't get it to work. Not sure if it only likes to be used by one person or not. I know that my friend has a very low midichlorian count which also may be a factor.

Other Thoughts: Room for improvement but otherwise a fun little device.

LOL!

Back
Top Bottom