NVRAM full?? Windows now valid?

ace777

Fully Optimized
Sorry if this is the wrong section, I booted up my PC last week and it said NVRAM full, press F1 to continue. I had little time to fix it so I continued booting and later on I booted it up (yesterday) and now it says that my version of windows is invalid. This is impossible because I bought it and I can timestamp it and everything if you don't believe me. and so Im running a couple virus scans and trying to figure out how to fix it any thoughts?

I did, they reactivated it for me over the phone, but the NVRAM stuff is still displaying. I found this " The SMBIOS event log can be cleared in BIOS Setup under the SMBIOS Event Log menu... " but I do not know where to find this, I don't think this option exists, is there another way to clear this out?

And now every https site is saying that it can't verify there certificate! What is going on here guys?

Fixed the above SSL stuff it was an issue with the time and date it was reset when i reactivated windows.

is this a virus or what?

bump

^^ I was just going to say that. The certificates not being valid are more than likely due to the wrong date in your BIOS.

When you boot your computer go right into your BIOS and find out what the date is set to. I can almost guarantee it is some random date many years ago...:D:D

If so all you have to do is change your CMOS battery. (unless you reset your CMOS and your board did not change to the current date. I know my date reset itself every time I cleared my CMOS)

OK I will try it and thank you so much Poker thats the second time you have helped me man !!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom