NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500

gibsonsg0005

Baseband Member
Right now on my PC I have a 64mb grapics eingine in my motherboard. I mostly play Americas Army and I wanted a good grapics card but I dont wanna spend alot of cash. So I found the NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500 for $65 It looks like a good deal to me 256mb. I dont know too much about graphics cards so I was just wondering what your input is.

thanks
-rob

You pay for what you get. A geforce 6600 GT will last you a long time. About 150 bucks on newegg.

geforce 6600 GT interesting, puttingin a video card does it determine what kind of motherboard you have?? or can can you just buy one and then put it inside?

lol...im not sure what your asking but i think i know...each card has a port it goes to (pci pci x16(?) agp agp x8(?) sumthing like that) and your motherboard has to have one of those ports for you to put your card in but most motherboards have at least 3 pci ports.

well...i have a 5700 le and it runs games fine...but im buying a 6800 for bf2 :D...if your not gonna do alot of heavy new games on it sure its fine..but it will be out dated quickly thats why its 65 bucks :D

Back
Top Bottom