Nvidia 7600 GT

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
i was wondering if the 7600GT is good or not, i found the price from $120-150, and thats around my budget, any opinions if i should get it?

yea i think it is a decent card, it depends what you are trying to do. are you playing games? or just internet and crap?

so far, i mainly play Need For Speed (Underground, Underground 2, Most Wanted, Carbon) the Sims 2, F.E.A.R, Guild Wars, and Ragnarok. They all run fine, but i just want the graphics to be better, right now i have an Radeon Xpress 200 chipset

Ohh well yea def. the 7600gt will handle those games fine. Idk about the settings turned all the way up but mid way should be fine, u will notice a huge difference from using your onboard chipset. But when you put this card in dont forget to tell the bios that u are using a pci-express card instead of you onboard. also in Windows Xp(if u are running it) go to device manager and under display adapters there will be 2 disable your onboard one. Also in safe mode uninstsall the drivers for ur onboard and you will be good to go my man.

You can ply F.E.A.R. on a ati epess chipset?? what?~!!

Isn't F.E.A.R a relatively new game that was released?

What card do you curently have? You may want to wait til the lower profile DX10 cards come out. You may be able to get one of the 8300GTs or something. DX10 is supposed to use less power for more graphics because of the way it uses the power so the 8300GT should be pretty good when it comes out, compared to the current 7600GT it may be even. IDK. Or do what I did, I bought an asus 7900gs off ebay for $150. Came quick and its good.

TibsBeatAll said:
You can ply F.E.A.R. on a ati epess chipset?? what?~!!

Isn't F.E.A.R a relatively new game that was released?

yea, i could play it, and i dont lag at all either, im pretty sure its not on the highest setting tho

does anybody know when directx 10 is coming out? i heard that its only coming out on the release of the vista, but not sure when it'll actually come out

Back
Top Bottom