Not Performing As It Should

ssc456

Fully Optimized
right here goes i just built my new comp heres the spec

Intel Pentium D Dual Core Processor Runnin At 2.80Ghz
2Gb Corsair RAM
512Mb Graphics Card
Asus motherboad

well theres the basic's n e way and im runnin a program called second life which i would imagine alot of you have heard of well heres the thing i do alot of camping on there and i know a little trick to get more than 1 Second life open so u can have lots of characters camping to earn you money and on my oldish laptop which is celeron M runing at 1.73Ghz 1Gb RAM and 128 Mb graphics running windows vista i can load 7 or 8 Second Life's But on my newly built pc i can only run 4 and when i try to run the 5th one everything starts really slowing down now the computer itself is fine i can open I.E play music and watcha dvd while Second life is runnin i just cant get that 5th 1 open

n e ideas and sorry if this isnt really that relavent to hardware and software i jus thought i may have some settings wrong on my comp ??

thanks in advanced

Have you installed all the current drivers for your motherboard chipset, video card, etc?

My wife plays that stupid game too. :rolleyes: Maybe they changed something in the code that's cracking down on your "cheat".

yep installed all the latest drivers and they aint changed nothing jus yet coz i can still run lots on my laptop which is lower spec than me desktop ??

thanks

Hmm . . . How's your internet connection configured for the PC? Maybe your lappy has a cleaner faster connection.

shudnt be different the laptop is wireless at 54 Mbps and computer is wired at 100Mbps and internet connetion is only 5Mbps so shud be no difference

Back
Top Bottom