Not happy Ebay!

I Listed 4 Windows XP Pro CD's,None of them had COA's and i clearly outlined that in the ad.They all sold,and i received payment for them all.Then ebay goes and sends me an email saying im infringing copyright,and how i shouldnt be selling pirated software? When they are all still plastic wrapped,and have the various microsoft holographic symbols on the disc!

Now that they have pulled them,I have no record of adresses for the people who bought them off me,so im gonna email them now.

/rant

that sucks. i guess they just need to be careful cause piracy. Well hopefully you get it all sorted out :). GoodLuck!!

Ebay is retarded sometimes. I had my mp3 player listing pulled because I listed that it was loaded with music, but did not specify that I owned all the music. (I didn't) So I just formatted it and re-listed it and it was fine. Also put up a picture of the screen showing that there was 0kb stored on the drive out of 40gb.

i remember when i sold an mp3 player and i just said it wasnt with me at this moment as i was away from home so i was not capable of formatting it but my friend had his MP3 playet listing pulled because he hadnt formatted it , and he had a laptop listing pulled because he said it still had "some music "on it . i remember the days when ebay was not just about the buyer because now sellers cant even neg feedback bad buyers its a joke

Back
Top Bottom