Northen Strike

CRYSJON

Baseband Member
Ok...I have BF 2142 and am running it on VISTA. It runs great(had a few problems with punkbuster, stupid program, but is running well. I tried to install the northern strike expansion and that worked ok, but now I'm getting the same PUNKBUSTER crap problems as before, anyone got any ideas whats going on?...Thanx.:mad:

well not sure if this has changed in the past few weeks but Vista did have a lot of problems with punkbuster.
So how did you fix the problem in the first place? Might aswell try the same thing now.

Also manually updating punkbuster might help.

well not sure if this has changed in the past few weeks but Vista did have a lot of problems with punkbuster.
So how did you fix the problem in the first place? Might aswell try the same thing now.

Also manually updating punkbuster might help.

Well, to fix punkbuster in the first place I just reninstalled BF2142 and it worked fine...did the same thing with NS and its giving me problems. When im playing it gives me some kinda wierd 0000666888# and says punkbuster and throws me off. AND NOTHING IS MODDED.

have you installed the patch for BF2142 since you installed NS? The patch should be like V 1.25 or something like that. I had to do that before NS would work normally for me.

do you have the punkbuster processes disabled from starting with your computer? I did that once, and it caused loads of PB problems in 2142 until I switched it so the processes started with windows.

Back
Top Bottom