nfs most wanted problem

mikee

Fully Optimized
I just installed inf most wanted and when I play it it starts out ok then after a minute or so the frame rate drops to a point where it is barely playable, it worked fine in xp but now it doesnt work worth crap after about a minute.

yeah, i have somewhat of the same problem with carbon in vista ultimate. the sound is really choppy during play as well as the graphics. i believe my issue is driver related (video mainly, but possibly audio as well). i guess i would say make sure all your drivers are completely up to date. www.driveragent.com will tell you what drivers have been updated. it won't let you d/l them without a password, but it'll give you an idea of what to work for.

oh yeah, realtek doesn't currently have audio drivers for vista, that could definently be your problem right there.

I can't get better video drivers at the moment because nvidia just released buggy vista drivers and they are working on non buggy ones now so ill have to wait until they sort it out

now I am having a similar problem with GTA sanandreas, it only runs at like 5fps and it isn't very easy to play

Its probably to do with ya RAM ya just on the minimum amount to start with for Vista, so when you run a game its putting it under to much pressure. Get more :)

Back
Top Bottom