The Next FX

GeforcebOY1

Daemon Poster
i have heard alot of chat about the new wave of graphics cards coming from nvidia and ati and just wondering is this all true or are they talking about the pci versions . Cause i just brought a fx 5900 and if there is a new card coming out i could have waited to buy it.

yeah it is really funny. i heard in on a forums. Could it be the pci versions of the cards cause i think there would be some proper info from nvidia or ati anyway if anyone knows something please say cheers. No reasion just curious

Yeah; the Qautro is the superior of the FX5900, but its not very new. I don't know - you'll have to look further into it! I may too later!

no, the next cards will be PCI Express, the latest version of PCI, faster than agp and anything before. If your thinking of getting one, DONT!. they are still experimental!

Cheers yeah i was agree PCI can't be faster then agp. I love your signiture Lord Kalthorn it is really good did you make it up yourself

Wow, the PCI express will be interested!

The PCI bus can handle more data than the AGP port so they may have that in mind.

GeforcebOY said:
Cheers yeah i was agree PCI can't be faster then agp. I love your signiture Lord Kalthorn it is really good did you make it up yourself

No, I didn't although I wish I had! I am trying to think of my own along the lines of them; but not got one thats good yet!

http://www.jokes.com/results/detail.asp?id=9955&sql=1&cat=23

Back
Top Bottom