Newegg orders

TheNerdal

In Runtime
How long does it take to recieve my order from Newegg? I checked the status and it is shipped, thanks! :D

It probably was shipped and UPS has not updated the tracking number yet. I receive the packages a lot of the time before newegg e-mails me a tracking number

Unless......... you did the Egg saver shipment. If this was the shipping method, I suggest nightly prayers and a great deal of hope. It will show up within 14 days

:O Hopefully, I didn't choose that one, lol. I want my thermal adhesive and video card already! D:< How can I be sure?

Lol, nevermind, but Do I have to be available to pick it up? Because mostly UPS leaves my mom's orders when I'm at school.

I seriously doubt it.

It would have to be in the sun for a really long time before the normal heat of the day would hurt it.

Direct sunlight on the video card would be a different story. Your video card however will be in its own box in another box surrounded by some packaging material. you don't have any worries:)

Speaking of Newegg orders. I'm getting really fed up with how they package HDD's They wrap them in bubble wrap, but the wrapping is so tight that the bubbles on one edge are always busted it seems. So one side of the HDD is open to damage from the bumps and dings of shipment. Has anyone else noticed this?

Back
Top Bottom