new build!!!

pc4life

Baseband Member
please tell me if these parts will be compatible and if this will be a decent gaming computer:)
(im a computer newbie)

HDD: Western Digital AV WD1600AVJS 160GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal AV Hard Drive -Bare Drive

RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Silverline 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Desktop Memory Model 996758

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H AM3/AM2+/AM2 AMD 785G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

case: HEC Blitz Black Steel Edition ATX Mid Tower Computer Chassis Gaming Case w/ Front Blue LED 120mm Fan & Top 120mm Fan

PSU: hec HP485D 485W ATX12V Power Supply

Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 250 Regor 3.0GHz Socket AM3 65W Dual-Core Processor Model

Wait! You changed the link that you had up before...This is a completely different build than what I saw on the newegg wish list link.

This new motherboard only supports DDR2, correct. The Mushikin RAM you have now listed on the OP will work. Is the case and PSU a combo? I've never heard of the brand. For PSUs, you really want to stay with Antec, Corsair, Thermaltake, and OCZ (PC Power & Cooling included). You also don't list a GPU. Without a GPU there's no gaming.

I highly recommend you go back to the build you had originally posted. It was much better than this one.

Back
Top Bottom