NetGear card

Okay so yesterday I put 4 gigabytes of ram into my computer,
and the computer read all 4 gigabytes of ram,

But I coudlnt connect to the internets, So I go to device manager and see that my NetGear pci adapter WG311V3 has an icon next to it like its malfunctionaing,
which it is because when I go to uninstall device I ubninstall it and then click on scan for new hardrware it for some reason cant install the drivers for the stupid adapter,
Ive tried installing drivers from the CD the setup program for the card works but the drivers for the card jsut wont install and so I click on the card and tell it to look for new drivers online it says this message right here,

31787667aj9.jpg

So right now im using my crappy usb negear adapter....

someone please help!
I'm going to look around the netgear website
Thank you all

Trivium check this out:

"Yeah got mine to work. I got a WG311V2

All you need to do is download "WINXP" the drivers then unzip it to a location on your hard drive.

Go into device manager (after you find it in vista) find the unknown network controller and click re-install driver. Select i will specify location.

Navigate to where you unzipped the driver and go to the 1.2B6/Driver/Windows XP/ and click ok.

Windows Vista will chug along and after a couple of minutes it will say device is ready to be used.

Now click on the little network icon in your task bar and select "connect to a network"
and you should be able to provice credentials and connect to your lan

Works like a dream. DO NOT INSTALL NETGEAR WIRELESS MANAGER this is where all your problems will start to pop up as it is not written for vista

ENJOY!!!"

See if any of that works.

Back
Top Bottom