Need Urgent Help

Mike89

In Runtime
I just got a PCI ATI Radeon 9250 256mb graphics card. I put it in and started the computer then i installed the driver. then it said it was the secondary thingy so i restarted the comp and went into bios and found nothing at all on hgow to diable the onboard graphics. so i went to Add/REmove programs in windows and uninstalled the onboard intel extreme graphics 2 drivers and restarted the computer. now i have no picture......If i don't fix this my dad is going to be piiisssssed..please help.

-Mike

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT SUCKS MIKE! YOU SAID MY RAM WAS GONNA SCREW UP! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! jp mike..! lol... I hope you fix it. I have no clue what to do!

jon go play with a 4 year old kids genitals or other things that interest you and leave the thread your no help here, i really need help. PLEESSEE help me

please i need some help here any1 with any idea please post im stuck here with a blank screen from start to a fully loaded windows i can here it but cant see it. (im on another computer if any1 is wondering.)

Oops,hehe, now who was going to tell me to plug my monitor into the graphics card instead of the motherboard. Please excuse my stupidity. Ahhh we can all move on now, isn't it wondderful?

Mike89 said:
Oops,hehe, now who was going to tell me to plug my monitor into the graphics card instead of the motherboard. Please excuse my stupidity. Ahhh we can all move on now, isn't it wondderful?

hahahahhahahaha.

Well usually the answer is very simple. yesterday I was just doing some little things to my computer, cleaning out some fans etc. Then when I tried to boot it it didn't start. I was like what did I do now.

Then I figured that having the power cable plugged in usually helps.

Back
Top Bottom