Need a suggestion for a program

Troqu

Beta member
First off I'm new here so if this is the wrong place to post this I'm sorry just tell me where I should and I'll post it there.
I run windows xp sp2, and i use my computer alot (for school and for gaming)
Heres my problem, I'm very forgettful and I'm supposed to be taking a medication once per day but i forget and only take it about once every 3.

I'm looking for a program that i can install to pop up a reminder message at a certain time each day (and if possible also have it pop up, if say my computer was off at the time it was supposed to appear, when i turn it on) that wont go away until i close it down.
Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance

http://www.sticky-notes.net/

I think they also make a noise if you set the time on it and wont go down untill you click them... also everytime you go to your desktop you should see them so it will remind you all the time anyway :D hope this helps!

Put your medicine bottle where you will see it everyday, if you are on your computer a lot, set it by your computer. Or set it beside your bed where you'll see it right when you wake up.

Or someplace else where you know you'll see it every day.

i put mine next to my pc lol cos i take it at nite and thats when im on the net, i wish they made a program for bad memory for people lol i cud do with one. wonder if they have memtest for people? :p

Anubis1980 said:
i put mine next to my pc lol cos i take it at nite and thats when im on the net, i wish they made a program for bad memory for people lol i cud do with one. wonder if they have memtest for people? :p

I wish they made a program that would enforce proper grammer. :D

Back
Top Bottom