Need Some PC Help

Erundur

Beta member
Hello,

I had downloaded an attachment from my e-mail address (a few audio files) and when I had gone through them none of them interested me so I sent them to the recycling bin, now when I try empyting it, but two of them won't delete saying that the recycling bin cannot delete this file because this file (windows) is to big to delete. So now I'm worried any suggestions? :confused:

thanks.

HMMM.....i should delete thee files bit if you retrieve the attchments and the nn try deleting the emails and the files off your computer then that should work otherwise try deleting the emails one by one

joe2j6 said:
how big are the fiels you are trying to delete?

It says 0kb (which is in the recycling bin), but the attachments each were like 1 mb each file, i was able to delete the e-mails and stuff, but the 0kb will not delete saying that the file (WINDOWS) is too big to delete. Now does it actually mean the windows program? because I was going to try to restart my computer :confused:

It could be that but im not sure because i have never come accross that before. You could try restoring the file and deleting it straightaway rather than sending it to the recycle bin.

Back
Top Bottom