Need a new gaming mouse, what do you suggest?

Fisher

Fully Optimized
Title says it all. I need a new gaming mouse and would like to know what people suggest? The last mouse I had was a Logitech MX1000 Laser. This mouse was brilliant but now the left click is going. Budget is around £40-£50

Thanks!

EDIT: little more info, must be wireless as I hate it when you tug on your cord.

Logitech MX518

I did quite alot of research on which mouse to get a few months back, and I finally settled on this one. Awesome purchase, smooth, ergonomic, lots of buttons.

I just ordered the rezor naga.

When going for gaming you want a laser mouse, they ussually have a higher dpi, and can also play on more surfaces compared to an optical.

Logitech Mx518. Have had one for 4 years and it is the most comfortable and smooth mouse I have ever used. The button placement is fantastic and useful, and like I said it is just so damn comfortable.

I have an original 1800. Deathadders are tried and true. When in doubt, I say go with a DA.

I have an Imperator, but I don't use it. It likes to randomly stop working, making me have to unplug and plug it back in. Very frustrating in-game.

Avoid mice using the Philips Twin-Eye sensor, This includes any recent laser mouse that is a Razer. They track extremely well, but they have what's called the Z-axis tracking issue. Every time you lift and set the mouse back down, the cursor will move diagonally down and to the right slightly. Not a big problem if you use a hard surface, but using soft pads can cause aiming problems because pressure on the mouse can mess with your aim.

Logitech G9X I've heard good things about. I think they fixed the acceleration issue that plagued it. When you move the mouse at a certain speed, it ramps up. The Xai uses the same ADNS 9500 sensor, but I don't know if they fixed the acceleration issue.

Edit: Just saw you want wireless. I'm don't like recommending wireless for gaming, but get an Orochi I guess. Just don't put it on a cloth mouse pad.

Five years? My Exactmat wore out before I even had it for a year. There are rough spots on it now. I now use a $6 Allsop mouse pad and so far I'm liking it.

I'd just pick up an Orochi if you must have wireless.

Back
Top Bottom