Need help with the Keyboard >< !!!!!!!!!

verycheapdd

Beta member
hi there~

I am using a Fujutsu laptop for gaming and I found serious problem with my keyboard....

When I press arrow keys : down + left or right, together with ''E'' , or ''D''

some other keys, no responses will be produced. I dont know that is it the problem with my laptop only or the whole model.

some say I can fix it by buing am external keyboard but I want to try fixing it with the keyboard in the laptop

thanks for reading !~ merry christmas

I would venture it's some thing really simple.
Logic would dictate to check the game's keyboard set up first. Some allow you to program certain keys to do certain functions. Like M for missles, B for bombs, and G for gun, for exsample.
Next go to the keyboard in device manager and select update drivers. Be on line when you do this.
If after you have done both of those and it still fails to respond to those commands, get the latest chipset drivers for your model. The keyboard matrix decoding takes place on the laptop's motherboard. Updating the chipset drivers may take care of the problem.
If no joy for any of these plug in an external keyboard and test those keys combinations from there. If they work then odds are good the built in keyboard has seen better days. You can replace the keyboard your self. It's not that complex but you do have to be careful.

I wouldnt go there quite yet, that might void the warranty. Now-a-days manufacturers are using any means to call a warranty void :rolleyes:

Not if you only unscrew the keyboard. Have you made any recent changes to your computer?

I want to give a try to logitech's keyboards.

But some laptop users said that nowadays laptops somehow set a program that forces you to use keyboard of the same brand , otherwise the external keyboard wont work.

I want to buy one from logitech for about 30 + $ and give it a try, shall I?

I want to give a try to logitech's keyboards.

But some laptop users said that nowadays laptops somehow set a program that forces you to use keyboard of the same brand , otherwise the external keyboard wont work.

Yeah, go ahead, they got some good keyboards for laptops.

Whoever told you that lied to you. You can use any keyboard you like, as long it's USB, or you have a PS2 connection in the back. I don't think companies are legally allowed to do that anyways.

Back
Top Bottom