Need Help Finding Case

V8SplashMan

Baseband Member
Hi guys, ive decided to go ahead and build a new computer after debating with myself over what I wanted to do.

Basically my Radeon 1900XT is what im building the computer around. The graphics card takes up two slots, and it needs to fit in the motherboard and in the case without problems...that's the catch.

As far as a motherboard I have a M2N-SLi Deluxe its also nice, I dont beleive there are any good crossfire motherboards for am2 yet, there might be one MSI one I saw the other day.

If your going socket t for a core duo you will have alot more options for a crossfire board.

That is an awesome case. My friend has it and it is really sleak and it's huge. So much room! I recommend it, though I wouldn't spend that much money on a case if I were you. Then again, I'm very frugal.

Jamxx said:
That is an awesome case. My friend has it and it is really sleak and it's huge. So much room! I recommend it, though I wouldn't spend that much money on a case if I were you. Then again, I'm very frugal.

I know the box it comes in lol, i could fit myself in it. The case has alot of room to work, comes with nice accessories, just a great case overall.

the coolermaster centurion 5, is an amazing case. I've built 12 rigs so far for my clients, and have used an aspire, that thermaltake, and a few others, and the coolermaster centurion 5 blows them all away, extremely sturdy, quality parts, very quiet, tooless installation, great looke, awesome airflow, an all around great case. And as a bonus, it's innexpensive.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811119068

Back
Top Bottom