need help with computer for swtor please?

sithium

Beta member
hey guys looking to play swtor (star wars the old republic newish mmo) and i need a comp upgrade badly to run it. Basically im looking for a pre built computer an not a buy x amount of pieces and put it all together. I have about 5 computers here from bestbuy that im curious on wether or not they will run SWTOR, i got one from newegg but really dont wanna order one. So are any of these computers capable of running SWTOR, good enough to plug em in and go an be able to pvp and raid an etc and then later on add upgrades.

1 minute ago
- 4 days left to answer.

Additional Details
HP - Refurbished Pavilion HPE Desktop - 8GB Memory - 2TB Hard Drive - h8-1121

iBuyPower - Gamer Power Desktop - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - GAMER POWER BB530FX

iBuyPower - Gamer Power Desktop - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - GAMER POWER BB929I

iBuyPower - Gamer Power Desktop - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - GAMER POWER BB540FX

iBuyPower - Gamer Power Desktop - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - GAMER POWER BB974I

sorry u may see i also posted this in the gaming section, sorry for the double post i thought i was in this forum section lol

You may want to look away from ibuypower as I can put together better PC's than they can. I purchased my first gaming rig from them when I was 13 for 750 bucks. I had to upgrade my graphics card about a year later and when I opened it up, their layout of wires are a mess! My advice to you is to piece your computer, or ill sell you mine for 1100 bucks. I currently play swtor.

If the only reason why you don't want to put your own together is because you don't know how, it really isn't that hard. Look up some YouTube videos and you'll be a pro in no time. Plus its a fun learning experience. And the satisfaction of the final product is just amazing..

*edit* I cant beat that price lol. I haven't looked at an ibuypower in a while, so I'm not going to pass that much judgement. From the looks at those PC's they're pretty good. But as a swtor player, just keep in mind bioware has a lot of fixes to do.....

Back
Top Bottom