NEED HELP with Computer BIOS setup on erverything.

jdogess

Beta member
I just finished building my new computer, i did alot of hardware installation but i had someone do the BIOS for me. My Computer was doing fine for the past 4 days until this morning. I woke up and went on my computer I found a serious virus on it, so i went to install Norton Anti-Virus 2005 on it. Once i finished installing it it asked me to restart my comp. When it restarted my whole screen froze once i tried to run a program. I restarte my computer about 10 times and it always froze each time i tried to run a program. I went to reinstall my whole computer but once i put my operating system disc in its only made things worse. It just said starting windows. Then i tried it again and a big blue screen came up and said my whole computer has encountered a problem. Now i cant do anything. I then went to BIOS setup and set everything to default, I feel that i just screwed it up. After that it was weird nothing came up except for bios setup.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME SET UP MY BIOS on everything to work properly?

My system that this happened to was running on - :
2 SATA hard drives: ONE 74 gb 10k rpm and ONE 200gb 7200 rpm.
Connect 3d ATI radeon X800XL 256 mb , PCI-E
2 gig ram, 2 x 1gig PRO Ram sticks
Lian-Li pc-60 case
MSI NEO4 Platinum MOBO.
AMD ATHLON 64 4000+ San Diego
PSU-Enermax 535Watt

in your BIOS look for boot up order(or something along those lines) and set the CD(or DVD) drive to first then put the disc in and restart and it should bring the whole install windows thing up.

Back
Top Bottom