My scanner is not working properly...

arjhay

Baseband Member
Hi. Why is it that my scanner (Packard Bell Diamond 1200 Plus) is not working properly? Whenever I clicked the scanner button, a pop up box will then appear saying.. "The computer cannot detect the scanner or camera. Please make sure the device is turned on and is properly connected to
the computer." The scanner is properly connected, i don't know what's wrong with it. I tried reinstalling it, but still, nothing happens.

Any kind of help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

how are you connecting this component? via usb ? when you boot-up yer comp. does it detect it?

did this scanner come w/it's own install driver's, if it did use the install floppy or cd.

if it did'nt i would go to Drivers.com and get the driver's for the installation.

what does devise manager say about it? and does your comp. have all the latest updates for windows?

try unplugging the scanner and then plugging it back in if windows finds it it should reinstall its drivers. If windows does not detect it you might have a broken scanner. Check your devise manager and see if the scanner is listed. You also need to make sure the devise manager shows your usb ports and make certain the usb is turned on in the bios.

Back
Top Bottom