my ram heat sinks INSTALLED :)

golfer07

In Runtime
just installed my heatsinks for my ram. just idk how i can make my comptuer just fast but if you could give me some pointers. o and how can i see the temp of my ram ????

Depending on your RAM, it shouldnt get too hot. If you are really worries, get an 80mm fan and put it above the RAM to cool them. And to make your computer faster, do you mean by overclocking?

They allow heat to travel or to spread out instead of staying in one place. I think that's what they do. My side fan hits it pretty good so it should be doing something in terms of cooling. My heat spreaders are actually touching each other. It's such a tight fit.

thats a problem, there is no airflow in between them. And sometimes the air under the "heatspreaders" stay trapped there and no air goes through.

I can move my RAM farther apart, but that means taking it out of dual channel mode. I wonder why motherboard manufacturers can't spread out the memory slots? Wouldn't that be a great idea? Then we can have room for coolers and such.

Back
Top Bottom