Is my problem a Trojan

Whitlog

Beta member
i was having problems with my Pc so i contacted the Tech support of where i got my Pc. after abit we found my computer was full of spyware.

so i installed Zonealarm as my new firewall taking over my old one and i was also told to install Ad-aware se,and on top of that i also installed system mechanic as a mate told me of the 30 day trial.

alot of times zone alarm is stopping things in and out which keeps popping up asking to accept or deny and everytime i run the spy sweeper on system mechanice or run ad-aware Se they both pick things up.

i have done searches with both well over 20 times each and everytime they boith pick up and destroy these things,also even when iam not connected to the internet, every now and again i get a message appear from Zone alam that such and such is trying to connect to the internet,when i use the get more info it is always linked to my temp files.

do i have a virus or trojan horse deep in my Pc somewhere or is it nothing,any help and advice would be great

thanks

Well ZoneAlarm and Adaware SE are great I use them both Zonealarm's Program Control the boxes you keep seeing that pop up in the lower right corner are a security feature in the way that if a program is trying to acces your internet if you know the name then allow it but if its anything such as "Web Rebates" or free stuff or anything spam like dont allow it. I cannot answer your question on if it is a trojan you will have to see what others say.

Back
Top Bottom