My Pc So Cold!!!

wow man, whats your cpu like a 333 mhz?
just kidding
ive got an intel 2.4 with ht and it runs from 30-40c

It's not that spectacular that you had to make an entire thread to tell us. And besides, did you take that screenshot when you just turned on your computer? Mine will run at that temp and cooler until I start up a program like winamp or something.

no i left my pc on for six hours doing virus and adaware scans and when i get back and close the programs i look at temps and my usual is like 61c and now its at 29! so thats friggin awesome.

it took 6 hours to do a virus and adware scan? how old is this computer?

wow, that is insane, you are pushing ~2.00 volts into your computer and its at that temp?

it took 6 hours to do a virus and adware scan? how old is this computer?

Wow.. I dont think Ive heard such a noob comment before..

The more files you have and the more complex those files are and the more thorough the scan is and the type of scan it is all make it take longer

Cut the attitude noob

Feircepc said:
http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=coolpc0us.jpg

thats the second coldest ive ever seen my pc. ive acctually seen the cpu drop to 29c but didnt get it fast enough lol. but look how cold it is. its on stock cooling. can u guys imagine if i put a 92mm zalman in there! so wat u guys predict. lets get a game going.

wow, 30c, are you sure that's right? Have you checked it with your bios temps? I wouldn't be so sure about it being that cool, especially with you pumping almost 2 volts to it.

Back
Top Bottom