My ISP...

Something is up,They capped my internet (12gb Download limit) down from 384kbps to 56kbps,Now i havnt downloaded nearly as much as i did last month,and last month i wasnt capped? I Think somethings up,so im looking for a program that will keep track of my download limit,and how much i have used.....

whats that got to do with it ??
Well if his ISP is contacted by authorities about illegal content downloading ... such as limewire movies ... his ISP can (depending on what's stated in their written user agreement) cap him or shut him down for a period of time ... or indefinitely. So ... it could have everything to do with it.

maybe your isp is doing maintenance see if anyone else you know is having the same issues or contact your isp

Neo dont worry about it, they do it now and again if you download heavy, you might not of downloaded, it might be from last month, my service provider (virgin) slow me down every few months because of previous months of downloading.

Were you downloading illegal content?

:D

maybe your isp is doing maintenance see if anyone else you know is having the same issues or contact your isp

Nope.It's just me.

Neo dont worry about it, they do it now and again if you download heavy, you might not of downloaded, it might be from last month, my service provider (virgin) slow me down every few months because of previous months of downloading.

Yeah thats sounds logical,I downloaded heaps last month and wasnt capped...

Also thanks for the software remeniz!

How much did you download? I've been downloading around 500MB the last 3 days...think I could get capped for that?

It all depends on what plan you are on with your ISP,When i go over 12gb,i get capped to 64kbps until the next billing cycle.

Back
Top Bottom