my computer being hacked??? (screenshot inside)

Eman

Beta member
I walked away from my computer for a few minutes, and when I returned I saw this.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/85937784/286907712ndfThF

Any idea what happened? I had itunes and Aim running in the backround.
All these windows popped up. For example, in the aim catagory, there were 4 legitament windows open, but then 8 empty ones. The same was true with the windows folders as you can see in the screenshot.

I ran a spyware check with no significant results using Spybot-search and destroy. I will run norton antivirus and ad-aware right now.

Thanks!!!

What are you're results with adaware? I find that tends to find a good bit more than S&D. I suspect it's just some spyware, but I donno.

Does Zone alarm have what IP address "attacked" you in some log anywhere?

Just some IECache files came up in adaware, just cookies.
Spybot found cydoor and some IE cookies.
I dont know if I even was "attacked", that was just something I thought of.

I don't see anything out of the ordinary in the zonealarm logs. Then again, I'm not really sure what I should be loking for...
What exactly should I be looking for in the log?

Some hacker probably tried to hack in to your computer but luckily, looks like your security software blocked it.

So you don't think I will have any more problems related to this?( I know you can't guarentee this).
A norton scan also came up with nothing.

you have not been HACKED lol its blocked and if a hacker can hack pass your anti virus he would not leave your computer he will take software, so no it has been blocked, your safe.

Keep all your spyware and anti virus up to date.

Just see if you can find out about the ip adress and give it to AMD ZEN he is quite likely to doom them!!

Back
Top Bottom