My bro needs help...firewall trouble...

ardy891

Daemon Poster
A few days ago my bro downloaded microsoft antispyware beta, it was all going fine until the next day wen he stated his laptop up. As soon as everything was loaded, windows security centre came up that the firewall was not enabled, so he went to security and attempted to start the firewall, however it wouldn't not even after a system restore!!!! To add to this his windows internet connection will not turn on, it either comes up with an error or says it could not start the internet connection sharing service, this means he cant go on wbow live!! It gets worse, now a few days later his Norton antivirus auto protect has stopped working, now i've just restored my comp when this happens but my bros laptop had no further restore points!!! I've included some pics of the errors and problems!

This first one is the firewall and virus protection disabled:

errorsmall9qy.png

The next one is the internet connection sharing error:

error30yy.png

Has anybody got any way to fix this!!!
Thanx in advance

Ardy89

we want the windows firewall to enable so we can run xbox live off his laptop!!! any one else got anything

Microsoft Anti-Virus is a must have tool, its so good at removing spyware and it is updated ... lol the other spy-ware softwares out there are not updated

Xboxes are cool only cus microsoft make them i want to work for them one day anyway what is actually wrong?? Sorry if it says this but i cant find it sorry!"!

we cannot get the firewall or norton anti-virus to enable, hjust read my first post!!

thats what i told my bro to o but he ses he dint wanna lose system works or summat, anyway i think i'll get him to do that, then maybe we'll try zone alarm. the only thing is though will we be able to ics (INTERNET CONNECTION SHARE) if we use zone alarm!!

Back
Top Bottom